Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finishing Review Rounds with Professors

I am about to finish my review rounds with the professor of our faculty. So far, I've had 4 appointments with professors (outside my institute) who were interested in my work. The discussion led to a lot of insight when receiving feedback from a different angle. That really made a difference. I got interesting tips of what and what not to do and how to cope with the latest challenges I am facing in writing/finishing my dissertation.

The current status: All is well and I am on a straight line towards finishing my thesis. For the last leg of the journey I cannot foresee any curvy roads that I might have overlooked; but one never knows, so I am excited but positive that this is the last inning of a long game...

Keep your fingers crossed, I am about to get this thing done in the next couple of months.

No comments: