Thursday, March 3, 2011

Publishing My Work for Internal Review

I have sent out my PhD thesis (i.e. parts of it) to all faculty members holding a professorship to receive valuable feedback for my final dissertation. So far I have received interesting hints as to what I want to emphasize or focus for the written documentation of my work.

I will certainly not be able to respect or include all suggestions since this is out of the scope of this work. But each and every idea from "outside" leaves another opportunity for the RE research team at our research chair. I will include everything in my thesis, even if it falls into conclusion and outlook for further projects.

The clue is that every professor who wants to see and discuss my work can now invite me for a meeting which I have to attend. I will keep you updates how many invitations I will receive.

No comments: