Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back from SEKE 2008

I am finally back in Germany. SEKE 2008 went well and I received a lot of interesting feedback. So far, no critics have been uttered, but my presentation led to accreditation of my work.
Right now I am in the process of evaluating the feedback and setting down a plan how to proceed in the next couple of months. Question are:
  • which results do I want to achieve next
  • which conference do I want to submit articles
  • how do I plan and engage my student helper's work
  • which would be possible study thesis I could post
  • who from the academic community should I try to cooperate with (see related work)
  • when to start writing the proposal for my PhD thesis and try to get it acknowledged
As you can see - quite a few questions which might be solvable during the summer break which is just around the corner. Well, I'll have to stash my vacation-bag with a number of articles and mind-augmenting drugs. (latter of which was a joke in case you didn't get it)

Well, enough to do for tomorrow, I figure.

No comments: