Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting GrGen to dump data

Worked on the GrGen-Graph-Models today.
So far I've started to get familiar with the procedures necessary to work the tool. And yes, I have to admit, it is fast.
I already know which data to fish from the SALE-Models we already pushed into GrGen. The problem is, that GrGen is not behaving deterministically in any way. I guess I'll have to ring the maintainer of the project tomorrow to find how this could be resolved.
If I can answer all those questions by tomorrow evening, I see a very good chance that the paper for the ICSC could become a success. I am sure we have to start writing on it at the end of this week, otherwise, the night-shift might kill us (again).

So long, I am out of here for today, gotta be back early tomorrow morning.

No comments: